Thursday, April 9, 2009

smARTworks - Monogram card

I'm not really a big monogram gal but I love these letters and knew that they would make a great monogram card. The designer paper here...it's actaully an envelope insert. I bought them a while ago but I don't have the right size envelopes for them to fit into. So, I decided to use them as patterned paper. Supplies: Stamps-Alpha GArdern Delights (smARTworks); Cardstock-Pink Pirouette, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Ink-Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other - designer paper (actually an envelope liner from Paper Salon), Chocolate Chip satin ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Chocolate Chip marker (Stampin ' Up!) watercolor pencils (Stampin' Up!), watercolor paint brush, coluzzle, dimensionals. Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors!