Thursday, April 9, 2009

Late smARTworks party card and next tea party invite

Well, being on holidays has gotten me all confused!! I was a week late and figured that Donna's tea party wasn't until NEXT Wednesday...but it was actually yesterday!! Drat becasue I had a creation all ready to go and missed it!!
Donna had asked us to create scraplings! Well, if you follow my blog at all you will know that I LOVE scrapling cards. Seems like they are all I make these days.
So, here is my scrapling. I instantly thought of these great domino designs and knew they would fit perfectly on a scrapling card. The background is glossy cardstock with blue, green, and brown alcohol inks sponged on. The sentiment is from the Cookie Plate set and is embossed in white. And, everything here are scraps from my scrap bin! I bet I could make a million creations and still have leftover scraps!! Sheesh!! :D
Okay and here are all the great creations from all the other Cookies:
Okay, and now for the NEXT smARTworks tea party!! This time it is Giovana who is hosting the party and she wants us to try shaped card. She is being so kind and has indicated that we can count square, circle, or triangles as shapes...but I have something so much more exciting!!! We'll all be posting April 22 (ETA - note date change!!)....so come and have some tea with us!! I can't wait to see what shape you all create!!
Supplies: Stamps-Domino Designs, Cookie Plate (smARTworks); Ink-Versamark; Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Glossy cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Other - white embossing powder, alcohol inks (Ranger).
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

4 comments:

Donna said...

That was well worth the wait, Donelda...it's GORGEOUS!

Jessica G. said...

What an elegant little card! These scraplings look like so much fun and it's amazing what you can fit on them, Donelda. The alcohol ink background really makes the domino design stand out and what a perfect image for this scrapling!

Susan T. said...

I love the 'rich' look of this one! Truly elegance in mini!

Sounds like you're stoked for the next T-party, and that shaped card, but the post date is actaully April 22, and not next week.

Next Wednesday is the Grow On reveal and giveaway...

wendyp said...

absolutely stunning!!!