Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Bag

Over on Nichole Heady's blog, she announced this morning that PTI will be at CHA in Florida this summer for customers to look, touch, feel, and buy PTI products!! How exciting is that??!! Too bad I won't be there...but she is also giving away a great PTI bag...with a $100.00 gift certificate inside!! And to be eligable for the prize she wanted us to decorate a bag.
So, I decided to decorate this valentine bag I am planning to use for my sweetie's gift!!
I cut a strip of Stamper's Select white cardstock quite wide. Then, I used my Trajan Monogram alphabet to stamp "LOVE" repeatedly across the cardstock. I drew a light pencil line so that it would all be straight! Then, one of my favorite things to do....I stamped the branch from Take a Bough and added little "heart flowers" on the branches. The heart is from Alli Miles' Wedding Day set. I like this heart for making these little flowers because they are "plump" LOL!!
Supplies: Stamps-Take A Bough, Trajan Monogram, Wedding Day (all Papertrey Ink); Paper - Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red (Stampin' UP!).
The bag will be the perfect size for all the little sweets I've gathered for him!
Thanks for dropping in!! Crossing my fingers for a lucky draw!!
Donelda

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How clever! I love the band you made for your bag and the stamps you used!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is very pretty!

Deanna said...

Love it girl! Such exciting news on Nichole's blog! I best get making something!

Regan said...

wow- great job on this!!!!

Jessica G. said...

How fun to use the hearts on the branch -- perfect for a Valentine's Day gift bag!

Janine said...

Such a great job on this!!

Heidi said...

Very nice! I love the hearts on the branches.

Bonnie said...

So very cute! Love the little belly band! Here is the conundrum .....do I stop buying Papertrey Ink stamps so I can fly to Florida to buy Papertrey Ink stamps??!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the wee heart flowers this is so neat!!

Anonymous said...

Donelda this is so darling.