Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Delicate Spring

Unfortunately, the Papertrey Ink Forum is down for repairs. That means there is no convenient list of blog hoppers. However, being a regular, I am sure I can find a few blog hoppers. Time for another Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! This time our challenge was to incorporate familiar sights and colors of spring into our cards. Awesome!! One of my favorite things about spring is watching the new leaves appear on the trees. I remember once as a young adult "missing" this event and promised myself I'd never miss it again!! My card started out with some swirls and leaves blowing around in the wind. Then, I added some twill and a leaf popped up on dimensionals! And true strength really is delicate, like a simple and delicate leaf!! Supplies: Stamps-First Fruits, Remember (Papertrey Ink), Flourishes v.2 (Rhonna Farrer); Ink - Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Paper - Select White, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink); Other-Spring Moss twill (Papertrey Ink); Leaves die and Cuttlebug (Provocraft), sponge, dimensionals. Now, off to see all the other great spring projects!! Thanks for dropping in!! Donelda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I can picture Spring...almost!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this Donelda, Gorgeous colours and design.

Chris said...

this is super!! i too love the new leaves in the spring. very nice!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Donelda!

Juanita said...

You have a super color combo and I love the images you have used. makes me think the big thaw could happen soon!

Jessica G. said...

Your swirling leaf design is absolutely gorgeous, Donelda! And the leaf die cut is the perfect accent.

Joy Jenkins said...

Okay - now I have 2 favs!!