Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thinking of You ~ Friend

My friend Dawn's husband had a car accident the other day! He is okay but we were very worried about him. And, of course, being worried takes a toll on everyone so I wanted to make sure my friend was taking care of herself too! So I made her this little Scrapling card.
It is made of scraps. I added a sentiment from the Papertrey Ink's Faux Ribbon set. The little flowers were punched out of some pink paper and then, using my embossing stylus and foam pad, I pushed the backs of the petals to be more like a Prima flower. I added a few blue rhinstones to the middle of the flowers for a little bling factor.
I hope this reminds my friend to take care of herself.
Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

These Scrapling cards are just adorable! Calm, yet cheery color combo and the sentiment is perfect for the event.

Joy Jenkins said...

You are so talented!! I love this card, as I'm sure Dawn did!!!

Juanita said...

Supper cute.

Anonymous said...

All this bad news lately, I think it is because winter has lasted way too long! Love the card!