Monday, August 11, 2008

Masculine style


So, my goal has been to start using some of the great products that I own! I purchased this stamp set from Stampin' Up a few months and have only used to set a few times, and just 3 of the 14 animals in the set.

So, I decided to pull out this guy and try it on a "masculine" card. I also want to start using some of the paper I've been hoarding for years... so this K&Co. houndstooth paper got used too!!

Nothing spectacular!!

Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Great guy card! I use this set as my go-to for guy cards. They are just such a challenge, so thanks for the idea of the vertical strips!

AmethystCat said...

Great card! I, too, am on a quest to ink all the stamps that I own and use other paper and ribbons that I've been hoarding. Good luck on your quest!

Anonymous said...

Nothing spectacular, are you kidding me. I love the simplicity of this.

:) Marcia