Sunday, August 24, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #5

Another Loonie Stampers Challenge to share. Today the colors were chosen by Char and they are great colors. She did not choose a specific stamp set to use so we were pretty free to play any way we wanted to!! I was so excited to play with my REAL Papertrey Ink papers!! I decided to use the opportunity to make these little mini cards I needed for a friend. They measure 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" and I even made the cutest little envelopes for them! I saw similar ones done by Kristina Werner on her blog a while ago - so cute!! The Dark Chocolate was cut and scored. Next, I stamped this leaf image from the Simple Little Things set onto the Lemon Tart paper. Then I punched them out using my 1" square punch. I added a small bit of Aqua Mist twill to the side (kinda hard to see the color in this picture it seems a bit washed out - sorry!). Head over to Dee, Jewels and Regans blogs to see what they made!! Supplies: Paper-Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Stamps-Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other-Aqua Mist Twill (Papertrey Ink). Thanks ladies for another great challenge!! I'm loving those PTI color combinations!! Enjoy your Sunday! Donelda

3 comments:

Deanna said...

So flippin Cute! These would be great for mass prodruction thank you notes!
Thanks so much for playing along! These

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Those are super cute little cards. Thanks for playing..see you next time?!

Regan said...

ah so nice Donelda-very cute!!