Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aqua Mist Snoopy

I loved Snoopy and the Peanuts gang as a kid so I was so excited when I picked up this cute little stamp a while ago, on sale, at Michaels.
I purchased some of the awesome Aqua Mist twill from Papertrey Ink (yes, I love twill) a while ago but none of the ink and paper (I've recieved some paper since but not beore making this card). So I was so excited when I saw that this paper from Dream Street Papers matched the Aqua Mist color exactly!!
The card itself is super simple and easy to make. A black card base, the designer paper on top. I stamped Snoopy on a piece of white cardstock and then tied the twill around the right side of him. Then, I stamped a sentiment on a slip of white cardstock, added an eyelet which also matches the twill almost perfectly (what a nice surprise when that happens!). Some corner rounding and then matting both stamped pieces on one black cardstock piece and it's finished!!
Supplies: Stamps - Snoopy (Stampabilities), Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), Rember the Moments - Jacob (Dream Street Papers); Ink - Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Other - Aqua Mist Twill (Papertrey Ink), Eyelet (unknown).
Thanks for visiting!!
Donelda

6 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

So cute!!! I love Snoopy too!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Yeah Snoopy!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is VERY cute!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute !!! this snoopy is just too sweet.

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Donelda,

I have a blog award for you over at my blog. Its wrapped and ready to go any time :)

Mary I said...

Very cute card Donelda. I love when you find matching embellishments without expecting it--it's like you won a contest or something.

Speaking of winning, I have something for you on my blog. :-)