Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Vellum Case

The Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge LAST MONTH (July) was to find ways to use Vellum on your card. Well, hopping around to everyone's blogs was soooo inspirational. I especially liked eggette's card seen HERE so much that I had to try to duplicate it.
While I did have the same designer paper I did not have the same stamps and ribbon. So I had to improvise!!
Supplies: Paper-Very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst (SU!) designer paper Aerial (Memory Box); Stamps - Of a Feather (Memory Box); Ink - .Basic Black (SU!); Other - ribbon (Michaels), Scallop Scissors (Fiskars).
Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I think it turned out awesome! It looks like it belongs with that pattern paper pack! Kewl!

Bonnie said...

Donelda! This is beautiful.....I have completely changed my mind and have decided that I should now like vellum!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really like how vellum adds such a soft, elegant feel to any card. Those birds and swirls are also an elegant focal point!

Kelly L said...

Such a soft, elegant feel to this card. I love the birds and swirls. Very pretty, Wiggy! :) Kel

Chris (catt871) said...

Sooo gorgeous!!! The colours are so soft and pretty!