Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take 3 - week of June 27 - part 3


(Note - this post accidently posted a few days earlier than it was supposed to.  I know some of you have seen it and even commented on it .. thanks so much for that and sorry that it is posted again!)

Well today is the Third Take on using the Cosmo Cricket paper line called Circa 1934.  This one just happens to be my favorite of the 3 as well.  I really like that grayish blue with the black and cream.  It is just so elegant!!  The sentiment if from Birthday Basics, a Papertrey Ink set (and indespensible too!).

Well, there is another Take 3 for this week.  Make sure you drop back in next week to see what I have up my sleeve!!

Thanks,
Donelda

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Well, the paper is perfect for this card and love how you layed it all out. Good job!

Lindsey said...

Wait, are you getting ahead of yourself here? :) Regardless, you've got a very pretty card here. I like the large, medium and small repetition of the motif.