Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take 3 - Week of June 20 - part 3

Well today is the 3rd take on this awesome Hero Arts image.  Today's card is not nearly as "girly" as the other 2.  For this card I decided to stamp the image onto some kraft cardstock and then color it in using a white watercolor pencilcrayon.  I really like the softer and more subtle effect!  Then again, I tend to gravitate toward the earthy colors! 

Thanks for visiting me during my second week of Take 3.  I have another week ready to go for next week so be sure you drop by to see what I have in store!!

Donelda

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, too! I love the watercoloured flowers.

Unknown said...

I think this one is beautiful too!!
Love the flowers and the dots added around to frame it.

Linda Palmer said...

Love the bottom half with the stitches, and then paper piercing on the top. Love it.