Monday, June 20, 2011

Take 3 - Week of June 20 - part 1

This week's "Take 3" challenge uses a great little image from Hero Arts.  This image can be altered in many ways and was actual the image that got the idea of Take 3 happening (after reading Susan's blog of course!).

Today's card is not a traditional opening card.  The main part of the card does not open but is flat.  The image portion opens to allow the sender to write their wishes there.  I think these type of cards are fascinating!! 

The image was colored with Copics, cut out with a Lables 1 die (Spellbinders) and then adhered.

Just wait till you see tomorrow's card using this same image!!

Donelda

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Wow! I am casing this one. Love it and it will be perfect for a birthday fairy to send out at regular postage rates. Can't wait to see tomorrow's.

Debra G Smith said...

Love it!!! I'm with Linda going to case this one. Elegant looking.
Great Job!!
Hugs..Debra

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the colours and layout.

Tejal said...

I just brought this stamp myself and to find inspiration on your blog...double awesome!! I'm so going to CASE this card...simply perfect card!