Monday, June 20, 2011

Take 3 - Week of June 20 - part 1

This week's "Take 3" challenge uses a great little image from Hero Arts.  This image can be altered in many ways and was actual the image that got the idea of Take 3 happening (after reading Susan's blog of course!).

Today's card is not a traditional opening card.  The main part of the card does not open but is flat.  The image portion opens to allow the sender to write their wishes there.  I think these type of cards are fascinating!! 

The image was colored with Copics, cut out with a Lables 1 die (Spellbinders) and then adhered.

Just wait till you see tomorrow's card using this same image!!

Donelda

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Wow! I am casing this one. Love it and it will be perfect for a birthday fairy to send out at regular postage rates. Can't wait to see tomorrow's.

Unknown said...

Love it!!! I'm with Linda going to case this one. Elegant looking.
Great Job!!
Hugs..Debra

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the colours and layout.

Tee said...

I just brought this stamp myself and to find inspiration on your blog...double awesome!! I'm so going to CASE this card...simply perfect card!