Monday, June 6, 2011

Image Swap - My June Image

This month it was my turn to share an image with everyone in the Image Swap over at SCS.  I wanted to go with an image that was a bit different than what we were using (mostly cute little girls) so I picked these tulips from The Stamp Barn.   I sent some images on basic rectangles and also one cut with an oval die cut.  To make things a little "fun" I asked all the ladies to create a card that is more Clean and Simple than their typical style.  That doesn't mean it has to be a true CAS card, but rather they need to reduce their layers, embellishments, etc. than what they would usually use.  I am sure some of them are ready to kill me!!  LOL!!  I hope not and I hope that they simply use it as a way to stretch their creativity!!! 

Can't wait to see what everyone else did.  You can come and check it out over HERE.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit. 
Donelda

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

You card is beautiful. I love the colors you used, love the paper, ribon and your gorgeous coloring.