Friday, July 1, 2011

Creativity at it's Finest

First of all Happy Canada Day!  I am so proud to be Canadian!!! 

We are camping for a few days.  I had a pang of distress.  I have finally returned to crafting but now I'll be away for days ... no paper, no ink, no ribbon!!!  Yikes.  Then I got to thinking about reading posts where folks took a few supplies with them and created cards while on holidays.  Mmmmm., could I do that?? 

So, my plan is to take all of my scraps with me, a few card bases, and some other key supplies and see what I could create while camping.  Should be interesting.  Because we have very limited space, I decided to bring only what would fit in a 12 x 12 scrapbook storage box.  Here are some photos of what I took. 
Some stamps - mostly background type of stamps and all PTI.

Some scraps and previously stamped images.  These items will likely be the focal parts of any cards I make.
Some background pieces of scrap, buttons, and a bunch of twine.

And finally, my PTI inks, various adhesives, a few markers, scissors and a small bag of ribbon. 
This should be interesting and ... creativity at it's finest!!

Wish me luck!
Donelda

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Have fun camping and creating!!!

Linda Palmer said...

Good Luck!! Can't wait to see what you create.

Lindsey said...

Happy (belated) Canada Day to you, too, Donelda! Enjoy your trip, and have fun with your travelling supplies!