Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take 3 - Limitless Labels

Sometimes I think Susan R. from Simplicity is just brilliant!  She is all humble and what not, but there are days when she does things that I think ... now, why didn't I think of that.  Lately she has been on a kick to use all her stamps and,even more, to make multiple cards with them.  Now how brilliant is that??!!  I mean, you have the stamps out ... you might as well use them and create a few cards with them, right!  So, that is what I did!  Welcome to Take 3 using one of the stamps designed to be used on lables to cover Hershey Nuggets.                                                          


 Take 1 - Soft and Pretty (other stamps used - Vintage Picnic by Papertrey Ink)
 


Take 2 - A Bold and Bright Card (other stamps used - Beautiful Blooms, Beyond Basic Borders - both Papertrey Ink)
 












 Take 3 - Elegant (Other stamps used- a Hero Arts set, name unknown to me as I won it from blogland and it did not come in the package)













I think I am going to make a habit of this "Take 3" idea so you will see more of that in the weeks and months to come!!

So thanks for dropping in to check things out.  I just want to shout out at those who are kind enough to leave a comment now and again!  It is truely appreciated. 

Donelda

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

These are amazing cards. My favorite is the first one because I love the PTI picnic basket. I love what you did with it, but then I really like the middle one and love the simplicity of the last one so they are all great. Cool idea.

Kathy said...

Such a great idea. Love your take three. I never think to use the label stamp on anything other than nuggets. Love how you've created fun and interesting backgrounds with them. Looking forward to your next take three!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Cards..I like the first one with the basket, but I love your take on all three. You make "Simplicity" look great. Enjoy seeing your creations.

Deb (dcorder) said...

These are great! You SOOOO need to post this to this week's Gingersnap Creations challenge. It's all about packaging and shipping supplies.

Imke said...

Great cards, Donelda! My favorite is the second with the bold and bright colors. Beautiful !!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, you have no idea how excited I am that something I posted inspired you to do this. What amazing cards resulted!!!! Thanks so much for the shout-out. Mwah!