Monday, March 22, 2010

LilyBean's Paperie photo challenge

Melissa over on her blog LilyBean's Paperie has been posting the most beautiful photos to use as inspiration! When I saw the yummy pinks and greens in the latest photo I couldn't resist! And, I had a ton of punched out circles from some green gingham paper from THIS project and decided they would be a great start! An interesting background. My little gnome is a very old and definately retired stamp from Stampin' Up! I loved him but never actaully bought the set, only borrowed some images from a friend! I colored him in with my Copics! It takes some work as I have so very few markers but I just make them work! Click on the close up of him to get a bigger picture to see more of the details. A little pink ribbon from Papertrey ink and rounded corners and you get a pretty simple card. Thanks for dropping in for a visit again!! Donelda

No comments: