Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge - 57 - Thanks a Hoot

The latest from the Clean and Simple Challenges is to layer two different shapes on your card while keeping it Clean and Simple.
Are you kidding me!!! How the blazes are we supposed to do that! I thought and I thought and then I thought of this.......
(my apologies for the poor photo!)
I didn't dare look at anyone elses' cards for fear I'd just simply copy someone else's idea!
Supplies: Stamps - Designer Woodgrain (Hero Arts), Wise Owl, Rustic Branches (Papertrey Ink); Paper - whisper White; Ink - Chocolate Chip; Other - Label Die 2, Oval (Spellbinders), pastel chalks (Stampin' Up!), Q-Tips, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), dimensionals.
Now I am dying to go and see what everyone else did with this challenge!! I might have to make more if I get lots of inspiraiton!!
Have a great day!!
Donelda

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

You will notice a conspicuous absence of a card from me on this one in the gallery. I made two. They were dreadful. I gave up. Sigh.

You, on the other hand, TOTALLY ROCKED this challenge and have me lusting after that woodgrain stamp I had decided not to buy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Off to place an order....

Donelda said...

hehehehehe

Trish D said...

Wow, I *LOVE* this!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Holy Cow! That is CUTE!!

Juanita said...

Great job!
I love how the oval backgound give the owl his little tree to perch in. This is an excellent CAS card.