Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If I'm not around these days....

.... it's because I am creating wedding invitations, reply cards, and thank you cards for my nephew and his fiance!!! It has been so much fun finding a design and picking colors and words and everything with the newest member of our family! But now comes the actual work part so I will be up to my elbows in Mellow Moss paper, branches and flowers, and white paint!! I'll try to get some posts in over the next few weeks but if I'm not around much you will know why!! When I get them done I'll share :-) Thanks for your understanding! Enjoy this beautiful day! Donelda

6 comments:

Trish D said...

What a great aunt you are! Sounds like a ton of work - but also lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing the finished products...

Joy Jenkins said...

Oh, how exciting!! Can't wait to see your creations - I'm sure they're fabulous!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

WooHoo! Lucky nephew and niece-in-law! I'm sure they'll be beautiful. Best piece of advice I can give you (having just done that for my niece) - GET HELP! Even your son can put glue on the back of parts!!

Juanita said...

Good luck with the building of the invites. It sounds like a lot of fun, I hope the lovely bride will allow you to show the invites when the time is right!

Susan Raihala said...

Good luck!

And this is why I love Google Reader. When you do start posting again, I won't miss a thing!

Mary I said...

You're much braver than I am--as much as I love making cards wedding invites are a bigger job than I can handle. I can't wait to see what you've created.