Friday, January 4, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

Look at that!! My cat is such a suck and always wants my attention. I would say she was trying to get me to pet her instead of typing on my blog! Hehehehe. You should have seen me trying to get my camera with my left hand, open it (I had to use my teeth for that) and actually take a picture of her! All without her moving her paw from over my arm. She is one determined little kitty!! Her name is Eli -- I know, that's a boy's name. Well, when we got her we thought she was a boy and by the time we figured it out the name was stuck!
We love her very much, even if she is spoiled rotten!
I'm heading off to my local scrapbooking store today to use up the gift certificates that I got for Christmas. I can't believe how excited I am! You'd think I was going to Disneyland or something!! Hehehe. ***Drop back in later as I will be posting a new card!! ***
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Laura said...

cats are the best!!! :) My cat is also totally spoiled rotten and I love her to bits. She is such a lovely stamping buddy too.. usually sleeps next to me when i am stamping :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Pet me! Pet me! I had one very much like her that was a lovable pest. Enjoy her while you have her =). Your blog is great, I look forward to visiting often.

stampingbalou said...

Dear Donelda, you can´t imaging how I have been laughing by reading your post about Eli... ;o) It remembers me a little bit on my cat - she is as curious as yours... And sometimes she wants me to stop my "work" on my blog in the same way - the only increase of this is having one (or both) of my little girls on my arm too, asking me such "important" things like: do you know what I did one minute ago and what I would like to do in the following seconds, MUM...?!? Love your blog, Donelda - see you soon here... ;o)

Chris (catt871) said...

awww she is sooo cute!! Spunky was like that too! And if I ignored her she'd flex her claws just the slightest bit to get my attention! I miss her!!!!

Stephanie said...

awww! how sweet, that is kinda how my kids act. hahaha! I have really been enjoying your blog, and your lessons on design are great. Cant wait for more!

liannallama said...

oh, your kitty is so sweet! What a cutie!