Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Early Birthday Present

Look at all of this!! It is my Birthday Present from my husband!! I think he got tired of all the "hinting" about PaperTrey Ink stamps and called up and ordered .... not one, not two, not even five, ... not even 10 set... but ordered 12 sets (all listed on my wish list, of course)!!!!! I am soooo excited!! I don't even know what to do first!!
You can be sure that you will see some PaperTrey cards being made and uploaded here!!
I love my hunny so much!!
I'll upload an actual project later tonight... I just had to share all of this!!

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

WOW! Happy early birthday to YOU! What a wonderful hubby. I guess if I got my hubby that ladder he has been wanting for his b-day, I might get a pile like that for my b-day, huh?! LOL :) Congrats, and I can't wait to see what you have to show us.

jlazarski said...

Amazing! Can't wait to see your creations; I'm sure they will be full of inspiration!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Wow - isn't it fun when they "get it"?! Have fun with all those new stamps! BTW, your blog candy prize went in the mail yesterday - sorry for the delay. Keep an eye out in about 2-3 weeks - they should be getting to you about then!

Dina

Morning Glory68 said...

WoW! What a wonderful guy you have! I always have stamps on my wish list, too. Sounds like you had a great birthday!