Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Take 3 - Week of July 11 - part 2

Well, check this card out.  It is the 2nd card for my Take 3 challenge this week.  And sooooooo different from yesterday's card, right!!??

I randomly stamped the leaf image using Antique Linen, Tea Dye, and Walnut Stain distress inks (Ranger).  Then I added all the other yumminess!! 

I don't use lace very often .. very fun!!

I was inspired by Shari Caroll after seeing this card she made.

Thanks for checking out my second card in this week's Take 3 challenge.  One more card using the same leaf image tomorrow...and another new technique for me.

Donelda

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card. I love everything about it. Great job! It is so beautiful.

Lindsey said...

You are so good with autumn colours, Donelda! I really like the overlapping leaf pattern.