Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bamboo Birthday

I know, you've seen this image a lot lately!!  LOL!!  Well, it is so pretty paired with a solid black sentiment and once I got playing around with the faux watercolor technique I just couldn't stop! 

This is one of the second stampings.  You can see some other cards created with this same image and technique here and here

This time,  a little tearing created the perfect texture for this rustic card.  I took the picture outside so it is a bit washed out - sorry!

Supplies: Stamps - Decrotive Bamboo (Hero Arts), Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Jet Black (Ranger); Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand (Stampin' Up!), Other - black crochet yarn, dimensionals.

I promise I am done with these images but have some awesome baby cards for you that use up some items I've been stashing for a looooong time!!

Donelda

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are right -- the tearing is PERFECT with this image. What an awesome card.

Emily Leiphart said...

As a panda lover, I absolutely adore this card! :)