Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lucy's Challenge #12 - Buttons

(note, this is my second post of the day, to see my card for Susan R's watercolor OLW challenge, be sure to scroll down!)

Lucy gave us another challenge and this time she wanted us to use buttons.  Well, I have lots of those that I can use!! 

In fact, I had this lovely "collection" of spectrum colored buttons all the same that came out of a large general pack of buttons from Walmart.  I had kept them knowing that I would use them for something at some point! 

The sentiment is from a smARTwoks set.  I stamped the senitment on a pice of white, did some sewing with my machine, and them added the buttons.  I added a few strips of black cardstock that was cut with my small scallop scissors.  A very easy and Clean and Simple card. 

(edited to add - and guess what... Lucy picked my card as one of the 'winners' of this challenge.  You can check that out HERE)

Off to see what everyone else did with thier buttons!

Donelda

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Love it, so cute. Love the happy and bright colors.

Heather T said...

So fresh and bright and the buttons are indeed cute!

Juanita said...

This card is cute as a button!