Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Rose is a Rose....

Here are some cards I created using the rose image from Garden of Life. Some are sympathy and some are get well. I really like the ones with the tearing - such a simple but effective look for sympathy cards. I also really like the result of the demask design stamp on the green background cardstock. I was also playing around with my new to me Guide Lines 2 set making some background paper.
Supplies: Stamps - Garden of Life, Guide Lines 2, Background Basics: Retro, Demask Designs (all Papertrey Ink); Cardstock - Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Cameo Coral (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!); Other - Berry Sorbet twill (Papertrey Ink); dimensionals, corner rounder, Select White and Berry Sorbet satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), decorative scissors (Provo Craft).
Thanks for dropping in today! Have a great one!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely colors and layouts, Donelda! Also, it's good to see someone using deco scissors!

Steph said...

Ohhhhh these are SO pretty!