Monday, January 11, 2010

KLSNS Jan. Challenge - pink and black

(note: my clean and simple challenge card is posted just under this one -- I posted it late last night -- so make sure you scroll down to see it!!) The challenge over on KL Stampin N Scrapin is to use pink, black, and a neutral color. I couldn't resist!!!
I had made this striped background a while ago while I was trying to use up some scraps. I knew it would work perfectly. I colored in this image (sent to me by a friend) with my Prisma pencilcrayons and blended with some odorless thinner. With the addition of my Copics, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy doing this technique!!
You can see that I have added some Star Dust Stickles (Ranger) to her wings. They are so sparkly in real life!! For now I have left a sentiment off this card. I will add one just under her arm when I decide what I want it to say :o)
So, what pink and black project are you planning on creating??!!!
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with our sketch. :) Kelly

Risa said...

Very cute card Donelda! Your image is very pretty and your detailing/coloring are fabulous! Thank you for participating with the KLSNS Challenge!
hugs
Risa:)