Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hedgehog Thinking of You!

This cute little hedgehog is a stamp that my wonderful son gave me for Christmas. It is from Penny Black and is actually just part of the whole stamp called Make Believe. I decided to ink up only the hedgehog and not his little reindeer friend. I colored him in with my pencil crayons (Prismacolor) and blended it with some odorless thinner. The sentiment is from Around and About (Papertrey Ink). And look at that....some Basic Grey paper .... actually being used!! I am actually using the 'stuff' I have accumulated!! Thanks for dropping in today! Donelda

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Awww, how cute is this!

Trish D said...

Absolutely adorable - I'm really hoping to play along with the BG challenge this time :)

Jessica G. said...

Aww, how sweet! And how sweet that your son knows exactly what to give Mom for Christmas!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Very cute card! And a great reminder that you don't always have to use the WHOLE stamp! :D

Juanita said...

Adorable. Love it.
The