Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Snowflake - Take 2

Hello and welcome back to my latest Take 3 Challenge. 

This week it is actually a double challenge - I am using that snowflake image from an old Stampin' Up! set called All Through the Year and papers from Holly Jolly pack by My Minds Eye.  Here is my Take 2 card:

The snowflakes are embossed this time.  See that red polka dot border ... it is actually from the
die cut page from the My Minds Eye package ... and I've been dying to use it.  Not sure
why, but I am totally in LOVE with it!!! 

So there is my Take 2 card.  Just one more card to go ... which you can only see if
you come back tomorrow!!   Of course, you will be dying with anticipation
so you will need to come back!!

Donelda

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fab colours, and nice job with the white embossing!

Imke said...

Awesome christmas card !! Love the colors and the CAS style.