Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Line of Trees

(Note - this is my 3rd post for the day becuase today was the deadline for this card.  Scroll down to see more Play Date Cafe cards and scroll further to see my Take 2 for this week's Take 3 Challenge)

Over at Crafty Creations Challenges this week's challenge was to use Green, Purple, Silver and snow.  What a hard challenge this was for me.  I wracked my brain for days and finally ended up with this as my final card.  I think it was the snow that was giving me the hardest time! 


Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutely beautiful Christmas Card. I love this one.

Lindsey said...

How funny that you've been creating with your snowflake stamp all week... and it was the snow that caused the problem! But you did it, and with a lovely card! Love the tall, blinged trees. So glad you played along!

Imke said...

Great christmas card, Donelda !! I like the rosa ribbon-great accent.

Unknown said...

this is great. that tree image is adorable. love the cas look!