Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Large Butterfly BEauty - Take 3

Hello and welcome back to the last day and my Take 3 card for this week's Take 3 Challenge.  Today my butterfly was stamped onto some yummy purple designer paper.  The gold glitter was part of the paper and ended up adding so much to this image.  Then, I added some distress ink sponging to intensify the colour!

Kept the rest of the card clean and simple so the butterfly would be sure to take center stage!

That was a fun Take 3 challenge.  Thanks for enjoying it with me :-)
Donelda

4 comments:

Tee said...

Looks gorgeous stamped on design paper!! love the colors!!

Linda Palmer said...

This is my favorite of the three cards. I love, love, love this one. Of course it is in some beautiful shades of blue. Great job on a beautiful card.

Jenny said...

That is gorgeous, wow i love it

Lindsey said...

You would never guess that gold glitter was part of the paper, it looks so deliberately placed! Which it probably was, in a way... :) This is one beautiful card!