Monday, November 28, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Pointsettia Flower - Take 1

Hello!  It is always nice to see you!  Today is the first day of my Take 3 Challenge.  Here is my Take 1 card. 

I don't own many Christmas stamps so I have to be creative at this time of year.  See this lovely pointsettia, it is actually the large flower from the Beautiful Blooms set (Papertrey Ink). 


Stamped it with Ruby Red ink and then added some gold micro beads to the center.


A true Clean and Simple card!!  Susan R. would be proud!! 

Drop back in tomorrow to see what I did with this flower on tomorrow's Take 2 card.

Donelda

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, Susan would be proud! :) Here I've been ruing I don't have a large poinsettia stamp, and you just go ahead and create your own! A beautiful card.

Linda Palmer said...

Love the gold beads for a poinsettia center. You have the best ideas. Love the cards too.

Unknown said...

love this cas card. a definite keeper!