Friday, September 10, 2010

Enjoy Citrus

I saw a piece of patterned paper at my local scrapbook store and I came home to re-create it.  My version is made up of basic citrus colors (the paper I saw had reds and pinks in it too).  I originally bought this great Papertrey Ink set (called Fruitful) to do exactly this!!!  and finally (after owning this set for many, many months and not) I got it done!!

Pretty straight forward.  For the dots in between I used 2 circles from Beautiful Blooms and one dot from Polka Dot Basics (both Papertrey Ink sets).  The sentiment is from Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey Ink) again, using those lovely large sentiments!

The colors are Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Green Galore (all Stampin' Up!).  Sadly, Green Galore is retired ... too bad, I like that color!!!

Hope you have a stampin good day!!
Donelda

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Fun, happy card and the chocolate accents remind me of those chocolate candy oranges we sometimes get for Christmas -- yum!

Lindsey said...

What a bright and cheery card!

Heather T said...

I love citrus rings on cards and things. Your home made designer paper is bright and beautiful.

Sandi Berg said...

This is such a yummy card! I just love it!

Angela said...

This is really fresh looking! I love the addition of the small circles between the citrus; it adds great whimey and flair!

Banu said...

Beautiful Card..My PTI set is just sitting in its shelf..but after seeing your card, I am totally inspired to create something with it.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.

Tee said...

I really love these colors..so pretty and refreshing! Really love it!