Thursday, September 9, 2010

Details on Wedding Items

Hi everyone.  I have recieved some questions about the wedding items I made so I thought I'd answer a few questions. 

Someone wanted to know what stamps I used.  I am guessing the question is around the bottle labels.  I actually printed out the different labels. 

Other itmes I used include a wide vanilla satin ribbon.  Behind each is a Very Vanilla (SU!) piece of cardstock cut with a Labels 1 die.  The white silk flowers were purchased in the bridal section at Michaels.  I sponged them lightly with Tea Dye ink (Ranger Distress) as they were white and I needed vanilla.  On 3 of the lables I punched a few leaves out of Mellow Moss (SU!) cardstock that had been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.   A bit of green ribbon (found at Michaels') and various appropriate items (wedding rings, lock and key, journey tag, B tag) were added.  Pulled it all together with glue dots! 

The poems that I used can be found HERE.  There were actually 6 but I only chose to use 4.   I wish I could remember whose blog I saw this on.  I used her photo as a general guide to creating these tags.   I'll keep looking and add the link when I find it.  I found it!!!  The blog I saw this idea on was Starlit Studio and HERE is a direct link!  As you will see, I really did use Cindy's tags as inspiration!!

I hope this answers everyone's quesitons.  Feel free to ask if you have more quesitons!!
Donelda

No comments: