Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hero Arts Mushrooms

I picked up a little pack of Hero Arts stamps the other day, these cute little mushrooms!!
I stamped a few Mushrooms and the little ladybut onto a piece of what cardstock and colored them in with my Copics. Then I added the sentiment.
Next, I worked on the layout, choosing 4 coordinating colors of gingham paper (from my scrap pile). I cut out 4 strips, rounded the corners, and adhered them to the white card base. They didn't stand out very well, so I used my black marker and drew some lines around them. I added some doodled lines around the focal image as well and adhered it.
A cute little bright and cheery card!!
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Yeehaaa! Love your doodling with these images. I have them, too, and they are just too stinkin' cute!