Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Cards

Here are a few cute little baby cards. I had actually made them for a BasicGrey challenge but never got around to posting them in time (same old story!!). But I had to post them anyway because they are So cute!!
I started out with those little stickers of the cow and lamb. I got them at the Dollar Store in town. In the package, they come on a gross piece of shiny blue paper but I gently pulled that off. The pink (Smart from Sultry collection) and the blue sky papers are both BasicGrey. The green is a piece from my huge scrap pile and I cut little bits of grass along the top edge.
Supplies: Stamps - Everyday Classics, Mixed Messages, Borders & Corners {square} (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Jet Black (Ranger); Other - animal stickers (Dollar Store).
Thanks for dropping in to my blog! I am so happy that today is Friday. I am hoping to get lots of crafting done this weekend.
Donelda

6 comments:

Juanita said...

These are just darling.

Anonymous said...

really REALLY like the square format. that is my new total favorite. those little animals are cute, and your cards are great. thanks for sharing.
marty ferraro

Deb (dcorder) said...

Both cards are so cute Donelda!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Donelda, these are too, too cute! Love how you integrated the pre-made pieces so perfectly into your design. I can never pull that off.

Anonymous said...

OMG, are these ever cute!

Kelly L said...

Aww, these are very cute! Terrific animal stamps. :) I thought you created them from stamps for sure until I read more of course. Hugs, kelly