Friday, February 12, 2010

Boy Valentine Cards x 2

That's right, I've been creating masculine cards for the last few weeks. And masculine cards mean big guys and little guys. When I bought this stamp set by Recollections (Michaels), I realized that one of the monsters had a "heart tail". that made me realize I could use these cute guys for valentine cards. I went to town!! I colored the monsters with my alcohol markers (Copic). I also used this new cuttlebug embossing folder (Distressed Stripes) - bought it purposefully becuase it was "masculine". I hand drew the speech bubble on the right, like Kristina Werner likes to do. Supplies - Stamps - Monsters (Recollections), Everyday Flexible Phrases (Stampin' Up!, retired); Paper - Whisper White, Kraft, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!); Ink - black; Other - alcohol markers (Copic), hemp, dimensionals, embossing folder (Cuttlebug), corner rounder, black marker. Thanks for dropping in to my little blogging world. I hope you are enjoyed my masculine valentine cards. Donelda

No comments: