Thursday, November 5, 2009

smARTworks - Chinese Inchies

If you've been on Susan's blog recently you would have seen this card posted there. This was a card I created using one of the new inchie stamp sets put out by smARTWorks. and you all know how much I love inchies ~ I couldn't resist getting at least one of their sets!! I would love them all....but one at a time!! I wanted to create an inchie card that is different that when I usually do with inchies...3 images in a row. So, I decided to use 2 of the more oriental images and add this cool chinese coin in the middle. I used my Copic markers to color in the images, drew a box around the orange mat, and added the sentiment to the designer paper. Do you have a favorite layout when you use inchies?? If you have a great one I'd love to see it, I need inspiration. Thanks for dropping in. Donelda

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

The orange background is perfect for this Asian them and those inchies are mini masterpieces!

Susan Raihala said...

Totally cool!!!! I have a couple of those coins and think I'll be case-ing this layout for SURE!!!

Juanita said...

Love it.
I was playing with the 365Cards challenges for October, but on the 31st the challenge was inchies and I stumbled.
I was trying desperatly to channel your creativity with these mini images. I still have not submitted my card....

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love the coin as one of your inchies! Inspired! :D