Thursday, November 5, 2009

Plum Crazy - Moxie Fab challenge

So you all know how bad I am at creating cards for challenges but then never getting them actually loaded up and posted to actually enter the challenge!! Well I'm trying to change all that!! Tonight I am loading up 2 posts, so that I can link to 2 challenges!! (hehehe, nope, this is one of 5 posts that I did tonight -- but then if you've gotten this far you've probably seen the 3 posts above this one. Keep scrolling, there is one more post after this one!!! ) This card is a Plum Crazy card created for the Plum Crazy card challenge over at Moxie Fab World. Obviously, we were to use the color of plum on our cards. I don't often use purples so I had to give this challenge a go.
I just received my Giga Guide Lines stamp set from Papertrey Ink and wanted to play!! I love these large images and this one looked like a frilly flower so I decided to stamp it in Plum Pudding and cut it out. I added it's mini match (from Guide Lines Two, also Papertrey Ink) stamped in Lavender Moon and adhered it on top with a dimensional. Then I added some Star Dust Stickles (Ranger) at spots to add some flowery shimmer!! I adhered my flower to a piece of Plum Pudding cardstock (Papertrey Ink) matted with Lavender Moon cardstock (Papertrey Ink) and adhered all this onto a white card base. I added the sentiment (from Damask Designs, also Papertrey Ink) using white embossing powder.
It turned out to be a real Clean and Simple card and certainly Plum Crazy!! I'm off to see all the other plumy offerings!!
Donelda

8 comments:

Joy Jenkins said...

THIS one is faaaabuuulous!!! I love the colors here, too! You do know how to make the best 'clean and simple' cards.

Susan Raihala said...

What wonderful colors and cutting!!!

Juanita said...

Great work with that super stamp set.

Cindy Groh said...

Very pretty card.

Sue Lelli said...

Clean and simple and FAB!

cnelson said...

so striking and elegant!! LOVE it!

Tiff said...

iheart your CAS card!!! It's perfect!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donelda! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)