Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello, hello, hello, hello....

Hello...Hello... Hello... :-) This is the card and scrapling that I entered for the October Guest Star Stamper contest over at Papertrey Ink. I make a million PTI cards and never think to enter them for the contest. But when I made this one I just knew I would because I liked it so much!! Of course I didn't win anything, not even an honorable mention...but I like it anyway!! One note....when stamping "hello" repeatedly like this make sure you leave a bit of a space between the words...or else it will look like your card is swearing...don't ask me how I know this LOL!! See that cute little Raspberry Fizz scallop edge....it is the fancy bracket in Heather's Beyond Basic Borders set. I stamped it repeatedly across a piece of white cardstock and then used my scissors to cut along the bottom of it, leaving just a bit of white. I love this color combination, it feels so bright and fresh!! Thanks for dropping in!! Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

nice work. this is a great color combo.

Susan Raihala said...

What a fun, fun card! Fresh is definitely the word for the colors.

Jessica G. said...

Wonderful card, Donelda! The color combo is so fresh (perfect against the crisp white background) and such a fun combination of patterns!!