Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Three Panel Good Luck

I made this card for a friend who will be starting a new job.

It meets the CPS #65 sketch and also, coincidently, also qualifies for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge #35 - to make a trio of panels on our card.

I found this picture of some dishes and kept it because I knew I'd have to make a card based on the images. This was the time!!

Supplies: Paper-Brown (Bazzill), designer paper (K&Co.), Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up); Stamps-Pond Life, Out on a Limb, Green Thumb, Mixed Messages (all Papertrey Ink), Of a Feather (Memory Box); Ink-Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss (all Stampin' Up!); Other - dauber (Stampin' Up!).


Well, I'm totally hooked on panels of three now. Working on a few more. If you've made a card using three panels, leave a link, I'd love to see it!!


Thanks for visiting,
Donelda

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's very zen. Your spacing of the elements is so effective. I love those plates, too!

Charity Hassel said...

gorgeous! i love the birds and colors here- thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

One Creative Life said...

I love how you translated the dishes into a card. I love all the space as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I can't believe how much the card looks like the dishes! It's amazing that you had the stamps.
Nice job!

Krista B. said...

Your card is so beautiful, I love it the colors are awesome : )

AmethystCat said...

wow - you've inspired me to try some 3 panel cards. This is beautiful!

Alyssa S said...

This is gorgeous! So simple and elegant and it matches your inspiration so well :)

Chris (catt871) said...

GORRRGEOUS DAHHHLING!!!! LOL This card is FABULOUS!!! I love it, love the 3 panels and the stamps (kicking myself for not buying that bird set that you and Lorinna both got!) and the colours!

Diana said...

I love what you did!! Is incredible awesome!!

Love,
Diana

Pearl said...

lovely take on the cps sketch !

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Wow, wow, wow. This card is stunning to look at. It is just amazing. You have captured the inspiration of that photo so well.

scrappernic said...

Love this card! I like the layout and the stamps--perfect!

Chris (catt871) said...

I made a 3 panel card!! It was fun!!! CHeck it out in my blog! You know where to find me!! ;-)

Marjorie said...

Fabulous! I really like how you took the inspiration into your card. It turned out lovely!