Sunday, August 9, 2009

Inspiration Challenge - Tall Celebrate

Since I am still on vacation, I have been able to play in a bunch of challenges that I don't usually get to do! Today I decided to try the SCS Inspiration Challenge #192 where we were given the Bellacor section on a home furnishing site and asked to use one fo the vases as inspriation. Well, this was totally easy for me once I saw this crazy vase!! I had bought this little stamp a few weeks ago and was anxious to use it!! Do you think it was a perfect match...or what!!?? The background is made using my very neglected Fun With Shapes set from Stampin' Up (retired). I also thought it would be cute to have the sentiment running up his body to emphasize the tallness of the image. Recently I have found Lucy's blog and noticed that she uses the greatest "string" but I couldn't figure out what kind it was. She was kind enough to leave me a message and tell me it is crochet yarn. I love it!! and tied some around the bottom of the focal image. Supplies: Stamps - Fun with Shapes, Everyday Flexible Phrases (Stampin' Up - both retired), Giraffe (Imaginisce); Ink - Walnut Ink (Ranger), More Mustard (SU!); Paper - Kraft, White (SU!); Other - blender pen, crochet yarn, corner rounder, dimensionals. Thanks for dropping in!! One more week of vacation --- how many more challenges do you think I can get in before heading back to work????? Donelda

2 comments:

Juanita said...

I love how you used your inspiration. That giraffe is adorable and this card has come together to look like a little bit of perfection.

Chris (catt871) said...

AWESOME!!!!! That giraffe is sooo cute & I love your background...you are soooo clever!!! I don't wannnnnnaaaaaaaaaa go back to work!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA