Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life is Better with Friends (Scrapbooking)

Hi everyone.  I've been scrapbooking again.  I can't tell you how happy I am to be back at scrapbooking.  And the creative outlet is so good for me!! 
 
Here is a page I made about my son's 13th birthday party and his friends.  The faces are blurred out as I don't have permission to share their images online.  Respect!
 
 
Did lots of distressing on this one. It just was required when using those papers!!


Papers are from the Industrial Park Collection by Scrap Within Reach (excellent boy papers!).

Stamps - finger pointer is from Purple Onion Designs, circles are from Boarders & Corners {Circles} from Papertrey Ink, Chinese Man is a stamp I made myself, small letters are from Simple Alphabet from Papertrey Ink. 

Title sticker is from the Note to Self element sticker page by Echo Park and the 'Don't Ever Forget' sticker is from the Alpha Sticker page from the same collection (again, great boy colours in this collection .. if only I had the papers!).  The numbers 1 and 3 are from bon bon coloured teensy type stickers by Doodlebug Design. 

 
Don't you just love my little chinese man??!!  He took a bit to carve but I think he turned out pretty good.  DS was pretty impressed so that means a lot.  It's a funny saying that he and his buddies say these days ... want to scrap it so he can remember it when he is older!
 
 
Thanks for dropping by for a visit.  Enjoy your day.
Donelda

No comments: