Monday, February 25, 2013

Computer Genius (Scrapbook)

Welcome back!  Dropping in to share another layout.  I must say, I am enjoying getting back into scrapbooking SO MUCH!!  I am sleeping better at night too - which is always a bonus.
 
One of the scrapbookers who is really inspiring me is Shimelle.  This layout was made in response to her challenge - to use fabric on a layout.  See that apple print ... it is fabric!  The colours were perfect for this layout about my son building his own computer! 
 
 
I used my new Mr. Heuy's blue mist, so popular these days.  However, I've got to say, I am not keen on the all white background.  I tried it here ... and not all that happy with the final results. 

 
Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you get inspired a bit.
Donelda

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nicely done! That apple print fabric is awesome.

Linda Palmer said...

I like this page a lot but agree about all the white! All the pages below this are all fantastic.