Monday, March 7, 2011

Woodgrain circle panels

Here is another card I've created using up scraps from my bin. 

The woodgrain circles were punched from a piece of carstock that was block colored with different PTI colors and then stamped over top with woodgrain image (Hero Arts).  The circles are adhered on top of a strip of white cardstock that was stamped with the woodgrain image and then sponged with a lighter brown. 

Love that woodgrain!!!  Obviously!!

Thanks for dropping in to my little piece of the www!!
Donelda

6 comments:

Juanita said...

Nice work. Am easily mailed, masculine card. I like the fresh color combo you have here, and it looks a little like the Clean&Simple sketch for the week.
I have been digging into my scrap bin again. It is hardly as interesting as yours, but it can offer up a useful bit no and again.

Imke said...

I love the woodgrain style. I also think it is a great card for men´s !!

Linda Palmer said...

L too love the woodgrain. There seems so much you can do with it. This is a nice idea and like someone else said easy to mail. Great idea.

Lindsey said...

Isn't this cool! I especially like the multi-coloured circles.

Tee said...

Absolutely brilliant!! love the woodgrain..need it..will wait for it!

Юлия Мята said...

I like your clin&simple cards very much!