Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Femine Flowers

I love, love, love this technique ... faux watercolor.  The image is actually one that I've had for a long time.  When I first started stamping I had taken this image from Petal Prints (Stampin' Up!) and created various colors using my SU! makers and watercolor paper.  These yellowish orange ones haven't been used .. until now.   The background green cardstock was stamped with Background Basics: Text (Papertrey Ink)  using Versamark ink for a nice subtle look.  The sentiment is from Wishing You (Papertrey Ink). 
Thanks for dropping by my little stamping world.  I hope you have a great day.
Donelda


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very pretty... beautiful watercolour effect!

Tee said...

Love the watercolor effect..that ribbon just completes the card..Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas...

Angela said...

Very pretty! I love that subtle background....