Wednesday, April 14, 2010

smARTworks Howdy Dotty Girl

I made this card using smARTworks' set called Fun Stuff. I had seen some designer paper that had these large dots in these colors and I loved it so I decided to make my own. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges. Next I used white acrylic paint to add smaller dots to the Aqua Mist cardstock and matted it on some Pure Poppy. The girl was stamped and her dress paper pieced using some Pure Poppy Bitty Dots paper. The trim was colored with some Aqua Mist ink and a paint brush. Stamp - Fun Stuff (smARTworks) all other products are Papertrey Ink except sewing machine and thread of course!! Thanks for dropping in. I'm heading to bed for some much needed sleep. Donelda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I need that sentiment for Stampede!