Monday, April 14, 2008

I Love Polka Dots!

I do, I really love polka dots!! So, when I saw that Papertrey Ink was coming out with a whole set of Polka Dots, I knew I had to get it!! And I did.

I made this set using 2 of the sizes of Polka Dots. The little purse (on the left) is a template I found on bydonovon.com. It closes with a small bit of velcro and has that strap. The cards are pretty straight forward! I used some Maya Road clear flowers but to make them stand out I rubbed them with some Pomegranate ink before attaching them! Supplies: Cardstock-Kraft, Baisc Black (SU!), Ink-Pomegranate, Basic Black (SU!), Stamps-Polka Dots, Borders & Corners{square and oval}, Faux Ribbon, Beautiful Blossoms (all Papertrey Ink), Accessories-clear flowers (Maya Road), double stitched pomegranate ribbon (SU!), black marker (zig). I'll upload a few pics from our trip tonight to share. Thanks for visiting. Donelda

7 comments:

jlazarski said...

Very fun, Donelda! Those polka dots are feminine without being too girly.

Welcome back!

Debbie Olson said...

How darling! I love polka dots (not to be confused with loving polka, eh?), and the shape of that purse is fabulous as well!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW DONELDA,YOUR RIGHT BACK INTO CREATING AFTER YOUR HOLIDAY! THEY LOOK LOVELY,THOSE POLKA DOT PP IS FAB.

Jane said...

I love that little "purse" card with the flap closure!

Jane
SBS4

catt871 said...

AWESOME!! Your purse card is too cute!!!!

Seleise said...

I love polka dots too. fun!!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Very cute!! I love these polka dots and your purse with matching cards!!!