Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunshine Tilda

My blogging friend Chris sent me some Tilda's a while ago. Then, I bought this background stamp from her (she had purchased an duplicate by mistake and I was happy to take it off her hands!!). I figured I would put the two together. I had created this fun ribbon sun a while ago and decided that this little Tilda would be laying in the sunshink thinking of you!! This little card went to my sweet little neice who is just adorable...and would look just like this little gal except she has the sweetest blond hair!! Have a wonderful sunshiny day! Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sweet card -- aren't Tildas fun to color? How fun to use ribbon as the sun rays!

Chris (catt871) said...

AWWWWWW Donelda, I am so happy you are using the images & the stamp!!! LOL This card is ADORABLE and I love love love that ribbon sun!!!!! So bright and sunny!!!!