Friday, September 11, 2009

smARTworks meets Papertrey Ink!

Look at this ... smARTworks stamps combined with Papertrey Ink stamps...my 2 favorites!!
A while ago I was browsing through Anna Wight's blog Sassy & Sweet Notes and found THIS card. I instantly thought of this little plant pot that I have from smARTworks and decided to do some of my own planting!!
I stamped the pot image onto scrap cardstock and colored them in different colors using my Stampin' Up! markers. Then, I cut them out and set them aside. Next, I found some flowers that would be the right size for my pots from a Papertrey Ink set called With Sympathy. I stamped clusters of them onto a piece of white cardstock. Then I colored in the stems and added a bit of blue onto the petals (hard to see in photo unless you click on it to enlarge). Then, I adhered the pots over the clusters as appropriate. A bit of shadowing, matting and designer paper and the card is done!
Thanks for dropping in again today!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Easy peasy. You have a great card here. Looks so springy and happy, a fresh change from the fall and Christmas themed cards that are popping up on blog land.

Jessica G. said...

One of my all-time favorite sentiments and perfect for this row of adorable flowers. Your shading on the flower pots is awesome!