The second card also starts out with more of the berries but this time, I only used a piece of the Labels one die. Part of that reason is because the text was a bit crooked after I ran the die through my Cuttlebug (frustrating). So, I added the green on top along with a strip of brown cardstock. I put all of this onto a brown 3x3 cardbase partially covered with clear embossed polka dots. The entire middle panel is attached to the card with dimensionals for this card.
This time I switched up the colors a bit and created a circle flower with the text paper and some Plum Pudding cardstock. I used the other side of the Lables one die here. The slightly crooked text doesn't look quite so bad when you only use a piece of it, however, if I'd used the entire die, it would have made the card look crooked! I added some stripes and the sentiment with Vintage Cream ink and a bow with some brown floss.
Now off to see what the other blog hoppers created with text. I can't wait to see them all as I always get a ton of inspiration!!
Thanks for dropping in.