Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bookmarks!

Tonight was all about creating something for my son! Tonight he was reading a book and needed to mark his place. I was astonished to see him use a pretzel (yes, you read that right) as a bookmark!! Now, I know he has some bookmarks, but obvious they are not "cool" enough to use! I asked if he wanted me to make him a couple of bookmarks and he said YES!! Since he is a big Pokemon fan, I decided to go with that! I downloaded a few pictures from the internet and scanned the logo "gotta catch em all" (man, someone was really thinking when they came up with that!). It was a great way to use up some scraps of light cardboard and paper. I used DMC floss for the tassels!
Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

6 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Your son is lucky to have a cool bookmark !! Creative idea!!

Joyful said...

Hi, girl! You've just been tagged! Check out my blog for details.
Nice work (as usual, I'm envious!)
Joy

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Your son will surely love these!

~KRISTY~ said...

IM SURE YOUR SON WILL LOVE HIS BOOKMARKS! THEY LOOK AWESOME!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A pretzel -- too cute!!! Love your bookmarks!!!!

jlazarski said...

Fun bookmarks! And you can NEVER have too many bookmarks, especially great ones like these!